Dr. Ranjeeta Mani
Dr. Ranjeeta Mani, MD is the Co-Director of Heart and Brain Center of Texas. After completion of residency in Neurology from Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH, she has finished Clinical Neurophysiology (EEG & EMG/NCT) fellowship at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA. She had also completed an additional fellowship in Sleep Medicine at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA.
With her diverse training background, Dr. Mani is among the distinguished physicians in Texas who has done triple fellowship training in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology as well Sleep Medicine.
Ready to make an appointment ! Call 713-988-8500
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi (limited), Spanish (limited), Mandarin (limited)
- Internal medicine (preliminary) Residency, Resurrection Medical Center (Westlake) Program, Melrose Park, IL
- Neurology Fellowship, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Sleep Medicine, Fellowship,: Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Fellowship, Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- Graduate School, Vision Science/Neuroscience, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Sleep Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- Clinical Neurophysiology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital, Houston, TX